Welcome to Southwestern Ontario's Biggest Gem Show!
The London Gem and Mineral Show is back, and bigger than ever. Join us in the Agriplex at the Western Fair District for three days of gems, minerals, fossils and jewellery, plus tons of activities for the kids. The first 500 people through the doors will receive a free mineral sample or gemstone, and everyone will have the chance to win an Amethyst Cathedral worth $1000.00. Here are just some of the things we have in store for you this year:
Over 60 Dealers!
- Precious and Semi Precious Cut Gem Stomes
- Craft Supplies for Hobbyists
- Carving Displays
Now 3 Days, in a Bigger Venue!
- Friday, November 17
- Saturday, November 18
- Sunday, November 19
- 4 pm - 9 pm
- 10 am - 6 pm
- 10 am - 5 pm
- Silent Auctions throughout the day
Live AUCTION at 5pm on Saturday, don't miss it!
For The Kids
- Enter the Bonanza mine and collect your very own minerals
- Excavate 60 million year old Fossils with the University of Waterloo! (Saturday & Sunday)
- Gold Panning Pan for your very own gold from the Klondike. (Real Gold!) (Saturday & Sunday)
Demonstrations & Educational Sessions
- Jewellery Making
- Soapstone Carving
- Fossils & Minerals of Ontario
- Fossil Preparation
- Fluorescent Minerals